About the Retailer Awards
The 2018 Retailer Awards, presented by Intermarketing Agency (an Advantage Smollan company) profiles outstanding retailers across Australia and New Zealand.
In its third year, the awards is a celebration of the finest achievements in the retail industry. This is your opportunity to compete with the best in the retail space and be recognised as a leader across Australia and New Zealand. Judged by an independent panel of industry experts and backed by Australia’s unbiased retail media partner, Inside Retail.
Finalists and winners will be recognised at the Gala Awards dinner on Thursday 1st March at Melbourne Pavilion, to coincide with Retail Week.
How To Apply
- Select the desired category
- Read through the criteria for each category to ensure you meet the requirements
- Click on the NOMINATE button
- Include <250 words for each, citing specific examples and including relevant links to support your applicant.
- Attach files/images with further information that supports your application.(i.e. campaign or other relevant project associated with applicant)
Customer Experience Innovation of the Year for Large Businesses
Customer Experience Innovation of the Year for Small or Medium Businesses
Instore Customer Service Experience of the Year
Online Customer Experience of the Year
Omni-channel Initiative of the Year
- Judged by a panel of 5 judges across a range of 10 different metrics.
- Each metric is on a scale of 1-10.
- There is a public community survey element that contributes 20% of the overall score on a selection of the awards.
- There will be a minimum of 3 judges assessing each entry.
- The judges come from various sectors within the retail industry to ensure there are varied views on each of the award submissions.
- The Retailer Awards judging will take place in Sydney on 30th and 31st January 2018 where the judges will analyse each of the submissions, compare and collaborate to create a list of 5 finalists, an overall winner, 2nd and 3rd place.
Customer Insight Research
The Realise Group, one of Australia’s leading mystery shopping organisations is designing a mystery shop survey to objectively measure the customer service standards for the finalists of the Customer Experience Initiative of the Year, In-Store Customer Experience of the Year and Online Customer Experience of the Year Awards. Then the winners of each of these awards will have real customers providing video feedback following an interaction with the brand using Field Agent®, the world’s first mobile crowdsourcing technology.
– Each finalist receives a total of 3 shops (split randomly/nationally as applicable for physical stores)
– The winner of each award will have their customers (targeted from a screener survey) via Field Agent® capture video feedback following an experience with that winner (either in-store or online) and these clips will be put in a short video of highlight customer comments.